传统面试问题(Sample Traditional Interview Questions)
1. What would your former boss sayabout you?
2. Why did you leave your last job?
3. Please tell me a little about yourworking history? What kind of fields?
4. "What is your greatestweakness?"
5. "How do you feel about yourprogress to date?"
6. Why did you choose Peking University?
7. Why did you choose MBA?
8. What would you like to be doingthree years after graduation?
9. What has been your greatestaccomplishment?
10. Describe your greatest strengthsand weaknesses.
11. What have you learned from the jobsyou have held?
行为面试问题(Sample Behavioral Interview Questions):
12. Describe the best/worst team ofwhich you have been a member.
13. Tell me about a tim ewhen yourcourse load was heaviest. How did you get all of your work done?
14. Give me a specific example of atime when you sold someone on an idea or concept.
15. Tell me about a time when you werecreative in solving a problem.
16. Describe a time when you gotco-workers or classmates who dislike each other to work together.
17. Tell me about a timewhen you made abad decision.
压力面试问题(Sample Stress Interview Questions):
18. What kinds of people do you find itdifficult to work with?
19. What are some of the things youfind difficult to do?
20. How would you evaluate me as aninterviewer?
21. What interests you least about MBA?
22. How do you handle rejection?
23. What is the worst thing you haveheard about our school?
24. See this pen I'm holding. Sell itto me.
案例面试问题(Sample Case Interview Questions)
25. A chain of grocery stores currentlyreceives its stock on a decentralized basis. Each store deals independentlywith its suppliers. The president of the chain is wondering whether the firmcan benefit from a centralized warehouse. What are the key considerations inmaking this decision?
A magazine publisher is trying todecide how many magazines she should deliver to each individual distributionoutlet in order to maximize profits. She has extensive historical sales volumedata for each of the outlets. How should she determine delivery quantities?
26. It is the 15th Century. How doconvince the Pope that the Earth is round?
27. If I gave you an elephant, wherewould you hide it?
28. Why are soda cans tapered on thetop and bottom?
29. How much RAM does a PC need to run Windows95?
30. You are in a boat on a fresh waterlake. In your hand is a rock. You throw the rock into the lake. How is thelake's water level affected?
31. If it rained music, what wouldgrow?
32. Describe your best friend and whathe or she does for a living.
33. In what ways are you similar ordifferent from your best friend?
34. What are your career's strengthsand how do you capitalize on them?
35. Are you a happy person?
36. According to JRM,Jr., a fastgrowing software company asked this question... You have a wealthy aunt whoweighs 300 pounds. Tell me how you would redesign her toilet.
37. Would you please make a briefintroduction about yourself?
38. Why did you take the MBAexamination? Would you please say something about the currently MBA program inChina?
39. Why do you choose RENMIN Universityto study MBA? Tell me a little about RENMIN University form yourunderstanding.
40. How do the people around you reviewMBA?
41. What’s the difference between MBAprogram at home and abroad?
42. If you failed this time what willyou do in the near future?
43. Why do you want to be a part of MBAstudents?
44. Why do you think you are qualifiedfor MBA program?
45. Do you have a career plan in 5years?
46. Do you have a study plan if youwere accepted as a MBA student?
47. What’s your opinion about therequirement that a MBA student must have working experience?
48. How do you define marketing ormanagement?
49. Do you think English is quiteimportant in MBA study? Why?
50. Do you think MBA training courseswill help you a lot in your future life? Why?
51. What do you want to do after yourMBA study?
52. What is the most importantqualification that a MBA student should have?
53. Say a little about teamwork.
54. Say a little about management.
55. How communication works inorganizations?
56. Tell me the relationship betweenthe management and management theory.
57. What will you do if you can’t finda job?
58. Do you think that the economy willget better?
59. Who are you currently employedwith?
60. What kinds of opportunities are youlooking for?